Coraline-Stop Motion Animation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgln

Reaction score
Saw this movie recently and really liked it. That style of animation is awsome. What did you think?

I still have the Bluray waiting for the right moment. I also have Watchmen and Wolverine. Lots of animation in those two as well. ;)

Did you watch the 3D version? The wife and I will have to check out the 3D version, at least for a few minutes. Generally I don't like watching 3D for any length of time. Cognitive dissonance and all.

I still have the Bluray waiting for the right moment. I also have Watchmen and Wolverine. Lots of animation in those two as well. ;)

Did you watch the 3D version? The wife and I will have to check out the 3D version, at least for a few minutes. Generally I don't like watching 3D for any length of time. Cognitive dissonance and all.

It was on PPV HD so I guess not.

Written by Neil Gaiman, it has to be good!

I thought it was good. A bit creepy in places for my kids, but then one of them wanted to watch it again. Do I have to worry about her?

Neil Gaiman has a fairly new book out that is a great read. The Graveyard Book is a modern adaptation of the Jungle Book. Check it out.

Fun fact about Coraline, my sister has a chocolate shop and her mold maker made a bunch of the molds for the movie. My sister used some of the beetle molds to make special chocolates for the premiere. They really looked cool and tasted even better.

I also enjoyed the movie and animation.

I liked it a lot but really wish I had seen it in digital 3D in the theaters, it was pretty obvious in 2D that I was missing a lot.

Written by Neil Gaiman, it has to be good!

I thought it was good. A bit creepy in places for my kids, but then one of them wanted to watch it again. Do I have to worry about her?

Yeah, we don't have young kids but I bet it could easily give nightmares to young ones.

My 7 and 13 y/o girls loved it. The 3-D was dissapointing. I don't know if it had to do with my plasma or my eyes...

I went through nexflix and they don't have the 3-D version, I'd think maybe Blockbuster has it. I'm gonna buy it simply for the 3-D version, and it was a decent movie, still doesn't come close to Nightmare Before Christmas.

But I liked it better than Corpse Bride.

Latest posts

Back