Hydrometer - Need help urgently

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
92-95

Hey that reminds me...have you been to the brewpub there in Harrisonburg? The brewer who owns and runs it is a great friend of mine named Eric Plowman. He's an excellent brewer and that place is just what Harrisonburg needed when I was in school there. Eric and I used to brew a bunch back in the day. Check out his place if you haven't yet.

Totally...good stuff. But my favorite beer from Virginia, and one of my favorite reasons to visit (sorry Mom and Dad) is Tupper's Hop Pocket Ale. Dang is that stuff good!

Cheers! :D

I just had the Tuppers this weekend. But it is brewed by Dominion. Next time you drink it, look at the cap. I agree that is one of the best beers I had in awhile and exactly the type of beer I want to brew. We have a place that just opened in Berryville. The front part of the store is a Mail Boxes Etc. type store and the back is VA wine and a awesome beer store that has beers from all over the east coast and Europe. Including Troegs, Brooklyn, Dominion, Williamsburg and many more that I cannot remember due to reasons why you probably moved to Humbolt County.

Back