Naked City Pics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabidgerbil

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
edit: original explanation of this thread removed - enjoy the pics...

5049d1207447616-naked-city-brewing-has-location-0001-exterior.jpg

5050d1207447642-naked-city-brewing-has-location-0002-exterior-2.jpg

5051d1207447663-naked-city-brewing-has-location-0003-interior-front-door.jpg

5052d1207447698-naked-city-brewing-has-location-0004-interior-front-corner.jpg

Wow - Congrats!! Wish I was in the area.
RB, thanks for putting these all in one spot!

Consider this thread PROSTED

Excellent photographical documentation. It seems your passion and vision may find its way to profitable bliss. Best of luck to you and I wish I could be there to help celebrate your Grand Opening.

On a side note:

Am I the only one waiting to see pictures of the "business end" of the taphouse? That CO2 tank is shiny and pretty...but let's see the rest! :mug:

I love that bar top. The whole package is very impressive. Best of luck!

Yes, let's see more! I especially want to see pics of a packed house enjoying beer. And of the brewery, of course. I hope Naked City is a runaway success. It's on my bucket list!

Have been walking by here day after day, just waiting for it to open! It looks great, should be a cornerstone for the area now, there's really not much else in this sort of league around that block. Awesome. :) Will be there on opening day.

rabidgerbil, thanks for posting these in one spot. It's the first time I've seen them all together myself.

Can't wait for opening night! :mug:

rabidgerbil, thanks for posting these in one spot. It's the first time I've seen them all together myself.

Can't wait for opening night! :mug:

your welcome...
I just wanted to be able to scan through and see the whole thing in one block...
very impressive... I can't wait to be there...

I would quit my gig and move to sea-town tomorrow if you needed a manager.
even though the X-ray lives there.

I love the place and can't wait to visit soon.

Latest posts

Back