What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt realize that you were actually French. My geography is bad, is southern France the warm part? How did your parents end up as mountain guides? Do you have a bizzaro mixed accent?

I'm drinking oolong and emergenC on the side. Going to see if weirdo church next to building i want is still active.

They did search and rescue in the alps, then in Scotland they worked with the equivalent of the Scottish coast guard, and then they ran an outdoor outfitting shop in Quebec. Not sure why they settled in Maine to be honest.

The south of France is the yuppy pretentious part. Yes I'd say it would be considered the warm part. We were located near the mountains which is close to Italy actually and not overly warm due to elevation.

As far as my accent goes, I'd like to think I don't have one but I know that's not true, my French is crisp, I learned English in Scotland, so I probably have a bit of a Scottish accent, but I've lived here most of my life so I've picked up a bit of New England cah, instead of car etc. I've been told by teachers that my English is oddly structured but technically correct. I don't know really what they mean by that.

To stay on topic I'm having another coffee

Extremely good!

YEAH IT IS!

Ahhhhh ok time to contact dolphin boy!!

You would think

Pssshhh, I'd never have dealings with a dolphins fan. It's bad enough I've done trades with a lions fan. ;)
Actually this 4 pack of Zombie Monkie came from my mom. Tallgrass distributes to Chicago, so she picked some up for me.

Good thing your mom is looking out for you :D

Ya I remember you saying that after I thought about it seems fins is a tallgrass freak though.

I believe the proper term is homer!

I'm French from France. Wife is the canucklehead. Don't know I was raised that way.

Before I was 10 we had moved from southern France, to Edinburgh, to Quebec, to Maine.

Well, This changes everything ;)

On an kind of related note, a guy from Denver wants to trade for some Zombie Monkie. Any suggestions on what I should ask for that I cant get in KS and would be worth trying?

Good morning all you drunkys! I'm feeling quite good this morning. Although I must trek back to OKC again, that sucks, but at least I'm not hung over! :-D
Going to go grab some coffee.

finsfan said:
On an kind of related note, a guy from Denver wants to trade for some Zombie Monkie. Any suggestions on what I should ask for that I cant get in KS and would be worth trying?

A quick look on seekabrew.com shows that CO has a rather extensive list of stuff that's theoretically not available in KS! I'd go check it out!

A quick look on seekabrew.com shows that CO has a rather extensive list of stuff that's theoretically not available in KS! I'd go check it out!

I seekabrew-ed it before posting the first time. Since ive never had the stuff I cant get here, I was just trying to get an idea of what breweries or specific beers were worth getting. Ill go check the GABF winners

DisturbdChemist said:
Sh!tty hotel coffee. There is a 100% chance of sours beers casted for today with a slight pain in the wallet

Jester king today? Lots of pics!!!

More coffee while I attack this, like a boss of course.

image-729979111.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
Sh!tty hotel coffee. There is a 100% chance of sours beers casted for today with a slight pain in the wallet

Nice! Have a good time at JK.

Why the fooook not?

ForumRunner_20131027_103011.jpg

I knew this was trouble when I got it in the mail so o o o o I might as well lay it down
:rockin: thanks Wes must get more.

NIZZLE said:
Why the fooook not?

I knew this was trouble when I got it in the mail so o o o o I might as well lay it down
:rockin: thanks Wes must get more.

I'll send you some more when I can. Glad you like my homer beer. :D

Billy-Klubb said:
coffee. I was gonna catch up, but 31 pages is more than my brain wants to handle.

Change you setting for more posts per page and it wouldn't be so many pages. ;)

I'll catch you up. Lots of beer was drank. Disturbd was at some sort of burlesque show. And a couple people decided to break out the Sambuca. Oh, and I had my first Zombie Monkie.
:D

NIZZLE said:
Delicious very well rounded stout I had to drink it this morning before the wifey gets up she loves it.

Well, if your wife really liked it, I'll definitely have to send more some time. Then you can tell her you requested more just for her. ;)

Change you setting for more posts per page and it wouldn't be so many pages. ;)

I'll catch you up. Lots of beer was drank. Disturbd was at some sort of burlesque show. And a couple people decided to break out the Sambuca. Oh, and I had my first Zombie Monkie.
:D

it's not so much the pages, but the amount of posts. hahaha!!

the semi-local liquor store (1/2 hour away) ran out of Zombie Monkey, but they just got Surly in! picked up some Cynic and Goose Island's 6th Day yesterday. I had Cynic (x2), 6th Day, and Emerald Rye (x2) last night. surprisingly I feel pretty good today with my lack of water and 5 beers in less than 3 hours. being 120ish pounds has it's disadvantages beer & cold weather wise.

Grrr. It's a church. With all of about 15 members, more than half of whom are kids. 6 cars in the lot, everyone sitting in camp chairs. Without getting into my feelings about religion which are completely innapropriate for this forum, I think it's still ok to say that I'm royally pissed I can't open a brewery somewhere because of what less than 2 dozen people choose to do next door on Sunday morning.

Having an 80 acre. I even took a pic, but the app is acting like normal.

Grrr. It's a church. With all of about 15 members, more than half of whom are kids. 6 cars in the lot, everyone sitting in camp chairs. Without getting into my feelings about religion which are completely innapropriate for this forum, I think it's still ok to say that I'm royally pissed I can't open a brewery somewhere because of what less than 2 dozen people choose to do next door on Sunday morning.

I've never heard of this law, but would it still make a difference if you have their consent?

Ya thats a touchy subject around hear fo sho! Sorry to hear the bad news bro.

I've never heard of this law, but would it still make a difference if you have their consent?

It's a bible beater thing. The state law actually suggests 2000' , but that has to to be adopted by municipality and municipality can set whatever distance they want. It's 200' where I'm looking to open. Law doesn't saying anything about possible exceptions if consent is granted. These folks go door to door saving souls, so I really doubt they'd give consent.

It's a bible beater thing. The state law actually suggests 2000' , but that has to to be adopted by municipality and municipality can set whatever distance they want. It's 200' where I'm looking to open. Law doesn't saying anything about possible exceptions if consent is granted. These folks go door to door saving souls, so I really doubt they'd give consent.

So we only have to run them out of town. Nozzle, you're up!

Yippy more soul savers I'm glad it's cold now I had to deal with them all summer.

I'm listening to Slayer and having very un-Christian thoughts. Always cheers me right up.

I never understood why that law exist but it's the same hear as well pretty sure GOD could careless if you open a brewery.next to his followers.

Latest posts

Back