Dogs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1401174061857.jpg
Sunshine, the 48lb Siberian Husky who would like to be a lap dog.

Yeah, if you give KB any kind of a stuffed toy the first goal is to kill any squeakers and that is closely followed by complete disembowelment of said stuffy. What seems to work best for him are the big knotted rope toys. He enjoys playing with them too much to shred then right away and they're cheap enough that once he gets bored with it and starts cutting it into little pieces we can just get a fresh one.

This is officially known as a "squeekerectomy"

My boy does it all the time.....

And now my own addition to the family...Bear (the one on the right).

We just adopted him a couple weeks ago. 1.5 years old. He is one of the sweetest dogs ive ever met. Enjoys playing with Indy all day long. The two of them are a great pair. I cannot comprehend how such amazing dogs ended up needing rescue.

1401240672528.jpg

Our girl, guarding the flower bed... Err, waiting for a chance to dig in the flower bed.

wpid-Photo-201405231929162.jpg

Off leash in the field:

wpid-Photo-201405231929161.jpg

Snickers, our labradoodle, just presented us with 9 squeaky little puppies last night.

5 males, all dark brown like her. 4 females, mostly all brown but 1 little blonde in the mix. Papa was a standard poodle so these will be what they call an F1B labradoodle. Will post pix when I have some.

Cheers!

That expression on his face is priceless. Even if you knew nothing about the breed one look at him and you could tell a golden retriever sole purpose in life is to love its pack

Back