New Brewer from Castle Rock, CO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gripon

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've recently joined the home brewing world and it's all thanks to my wife who loves beer as much I as I do. I had never really thought about brewing our own beer before and for xmas, my wife went out and picked up everything I need to to brew and I love it! Who would have thought the wife would have as much fun as i do!?
I have been reading the posts for a couple of months now and thought it was time to introduce myself.

Castle Rock? isn't that where that Ray Brower kid went fishing for crawdads on back Carlo road, and then got hit by a train, sparking a huge adventure between Chris Chamber's gang and Ace's gang to find him? And then--- sorry,...

Your wife is a rare breed my friend, consider yourself lucky. I'm in the same boat as you. I'll never forget the day I came home from work to find my girlfriend assembling a brand new turkey fryer set up in the living room. She says to me, "I'm sick of extract brewing. I think it's time we went all grain." I was a happy camper indeed.

It's back Harlo Rd, DUH!! And that is Castle Rock MAINE, DUH!

Just kiddin Fret.

Grip, welcome! There are a many good homebrewers here in CO!

It's back Harlo Rd, DUH!! And that is Castle Rock MAINE, DUH!

Just kiddin Fret.

Grip, welcome! There are a many good homebrewers here in CO!

DAMN IT! Ok, River, you got me on the Harlo/Carlo thing, but it wans't Maine.. Here's the direct quote.

" I was living in a small town in Oregon called Castle Rock."

funny thing is, there is no Castle Rock in Oregon.

Back