Man...I wish I were in Vermont right now.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoxofRain

Reaction score
Preferably Stowe, Sugarbush or Jay. :(

Off from work for the day. Just shoveled out. Out of brew ingredients until delivery tomorrow. Nothing left to do but ski, ski, ski. Then apres! :mug:

I really need to move up there. Got my fingers crossed for the HGTV Stowe dream house sweepstakes! Maybe I'll finally get my mug over the bar at the matterhorn.

Rant over.

I would love to be back in Killington right now. Jay Peak is pretty sweet as well.

My local mountains, if you can call them that, are the Poconos :(

Yeah...I guess I have Hunter for day trips. Sometimes it's just worth the extra hour drive to get up to Mount Snow. But my heart always belongs in Northern, Vt. Particularly Warren and Stowe.

Preferably Stowe, Sugarbush or Jay. :(

Off from work for the day. Just shoveled out. Out of brew ingredients until delivery tomorrow. Nothing left to do but ski, ski, ski. Then apres! :mug:

I really need to move up there. Got my fingers crossed for the HGTV Stowe dream house sweepstakes! Maybe I'll finally get my mug over the bar at the matterhorn.

Rant over.

Too bad I am going to win the HGTV House...but i will let you and SWMBO visit :mug:

I'm pretty glad I'm only an hour and a half from Jay. It's been pretty nice up there this season! Good luck to you on the HGTV house zman, although I can't say I hope you win as I'm entering too.

Jay and Smuggs are my favorites. My brother lives in Williston VT and he has a Smuggs season pass. I spent 4 years living and working at the Alta Lodge in Utah. I currently (and probably forever) live 5 minutes from Whiteface in the Adirondacks, and I work part time tuning skis at my buddies shop in Lake Placid for a FREE season pass. Even the skiing at the 'Face has been great this year!

Yeah...I guess I have Hunter for day trips. Sometimes it's just worth the extra hour drive to get up to Mount Snow. But my heart always belongs in Northern, Vt. Particularly Warren and Stowe.

Ever go to Mountain Jam at Hunter? It's a great music fest hosted by Warren Haynes and Gov't Mule.

Ever go to Mountain Jam at Hunter? It's a great music fest hosted by Warren Haynes and Gov't Mule.

Actually I'm a teacher and that always falls right on graduation weekend. I miss it every year. I make it up to a few festivals in the summer. Gathering of the Vibes is always a good time although I prefer little festivals like Naukabout in Cape Cod. Love your user name. I just played Kaya to my students this morning in homeroom. Gotta love Bob Marley Fridays!

Actually I'm a teacher and that always falls right on graduation weekend. I miss it every year. I make it up to a few festivals in the summer. Gathering of the Vibes is always a good time although I prefer little festivals like Naukabout in Cape Cod. Love your user name. I just played Kaya to my students this morning in homeroom. Gotta love Bob Marley Fridays!

It's my 6 year old dog's name (in addition to being Bob Marley's album of love songs and you know what else). She's a Viszla/Lab mix. Best dog ever. Besides my 7 month old boy dog, Eddie!

Hmmm...I wonder what your user name refers to? Did you hear that the Dead are going to release the entire Europe '72 tour as one boxed set? 60 discs, $400!

It's my 6 year old dog's name (in addition to being Bob Marley's album of love songs and you know what else). She's a Viszla/Lab mix. Best dog ever. Besides my 7 month old boy dog, Eddie!

Hmmm...I wonder what your user name refers to? Did you hear that the Dead are going to release the entire Europe '72 tour as one boxed set? 60 discs, $400!

I heard. $400 bucks is steep. Not sure how I am going to handle that. I hate to pirate from the dead but....$400 bucks????

Back