Large Giveaway - Fermenter, Mash Paddles, Thermapen

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: fdb16;

Interesting site, although whenever I try to do something it tells me access denied. I would like to post. Contest or no contest. I got 1 post in before it got all buggy on me.

EDIT- able to get in the 5 posts. I recommend a South Shore sub forum for Mass.

username: davesrose

I found it hard to stay with the rules when it came to beer places in ATL....so I posted 5 posts in the DC and Asheville areas.

My username is "wurensh" on cityprofile.com - I too got caught under one of the posts made for homebrewers - so I added a few more to make sure I have 5. Seems like a neat thing started, looking forward to using more!

Now - if I could only figure out how to eliminate the other 206 pages of entrants to nab the fermenter... or even a paddle! (my wife would like to get her hands on the latter!) :)

I'm entering your contest I posted 5 or 6 threads on City Profile.
I will be looking for any replies in response to my threads.
I sure would be great to win something before I am to old to even notice.
Most times you enter a contest and no one knows who won, if anybody won, or if it was all just a ploy, directing people to perform some simple task creating ungodly wealth for those who most likely are already filthy rich...

Username: hando

I'll be really interested to see who wins.
I'd like it to be meeeeee :ban:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back