Greetings from Minneapolis

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjbesinger

Reaction score
I just got into the home brew scene thanks to the good people at Midwest Brewery Supplies. I orignally got interested after a trip to Portland, OR where some friends and I went brew pub hopping and tasted some awesome beers. I am looking forward to tasting my first home brew but in the meantime I am glad that there is a resource like this out there. I have already seen some great tips and tricks from some vetern brewers. Keep the feedback coming

Welcome pjbesinger:

I just moved from away from Minneapolis (lived off of Hwy 35 and Portland Ave. S.). I definately miss the Cities. I've also gotta say, Midwest Supplies is WONDERFUL. You don't realize how nice you have it until you move away! I had no idea how "big" they were until I saw all their advertising out west. Amazing. If you can pick up at the store, their prices and selection are second to none.

Back