Beer names for Wedding brews

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stoutnificant Other
Spousale Stout
Matrimony-Ale
Devotion-Ale
Propose-Ale
Nuptiale Wheat

Here is what I served at my wedding:

Ball and Chain IIPA
White Wedding Wit
Dead Man Walking (Rogue Dead Guy Clone)
California Common Law

image-3163282449.jpg

This is what I ended up with

My girlfriends best friend is getting married in October and they have requested that I brew beer as their wedding gift.....no problem! I have not put together exact recipes yet, I am going to brew a few and tweak them before I finalize. I know for sure it is going to be a sweet (milk) stout, brown ale (probably northern english), and an American wheat. The bride loves stouts, the groom is all about the brown ales, and the wheat will be for everyone else.

I want to have some fun creative names and having some brain farts......So lay them on us!

A buddy of mine who is a tattoo artist will be designing awesome labels to go along with the name...so the more creative and fun the name the better the label.

Cold Feet Wheat, Rejection Stout, Grueling Groom Brown, Bride Briber Stout, Half crown brown......just a few that have been thought of.

I made 10 gallons for a friends wedding dont know whether it was appropriate I called it Car Crash Lager

Back