Coming Home Present!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1ill_Biscuit

Reaction score
Here It Is!

Had to share my elation with somebody, all the 19 year old punks in my unit think if it's not Japanese, it's an old man's bike, and SWMBO is certain I'll break my neck. She kinda sound's like "A Chistmas Story"... You'll shoot your eye out, You'll shoot your eye out..

August 1st Baby!
:ban: :ban: :ban:

Congrats. Too bad you live in upstate NY and will only have about 2-3 months of riding season left.
Utica was the first place I ever saw snow on Halloween.

True, but at $3+ a gallon and my truck only getting 14mpg I've been trying to find a way to put snow tires on it;)

Very cool. :rockin: You got your pipes picked out already?

Also, does the Army require you to take the MSF course? If they don't, I highly recommend it.

Vance & Hines Big Shots!
Yeah, I've already done the MSF course, I highly recommend it to anybody thinking about getting a motorcycle, plus alot of states will take the MSF Diploma in lieu of a road test for your drivers licence.
I don't know what the wife's problem with the bike is, when I met her me and a buddy were doing hot laps of the dorm loop on her college campus, all in the name of testing his new enduro... By the way, anybody want to buy a '76 Suzuki 175 dirtbike with a blown motor, bent forks, and and a cracked frame?

I've heard that the V&H are nice. That 'Bob is a neat bike. I don't see how HD can stand to sell them, as so much of their profits depend on selling chrome "dressup" parts. Or maybe they're selling "special" flat balck parts for this one.......:D

Latest posts

Back