Beergas Fill Around Boston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zinc_Saucier

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently got a stout setup and want to put it to use, but cannot find anyplace to get my nitro tank filled with beergas. I know there is DMI in Readville, but I can't make their hours. I live and work in Quincy, but am willing to travel. Where does everyone get their beergas fills in or around Boston? I've tried searching the site (and web) but can't find anything.

Thanks,

N

Airgas will do nitro/co2 fillings. I asked them about it a couple years ago. If I remember correctly it takes a few day for them to turn it around.

Not sure if they do nitro, and I haven't been there, but Gorham Fire Appliance in Quincy gets good marks. I think they refill while you wait.

Thanks all, I got my beergas swapped out at airgas near avon, and then filled up my co2 at Gorham.

I'll derail now since the question was answered...how much is a 5# refill at Gorham? I get $17 at Tolman Welding in South Boston. Is it cheaper? I am in Quincy every weekend.

For anyone on the North Shore, Speedway welding in Gloucester does CO2 and beer gas fills. Not sure about the price on beer gas, but my 5# CO2 costs $16 +tax and they do it while I wait (usually).

Bringing this back up!

Im about to move to Quincy and the Fiance asked me to start a keg system (GASP!). How did Gorham work out? Do they also do O2?

Back