foam shooting out, bubbling sound, co2 "blowing" sound. I'M OUTTA BEER!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainsawbrewing

Reaction score
just pulled the last 1/4 glass of my ipa. it was my favorite beer to date. i had no idea i was almost out. it's a sad, sad, day. i'm gonna have to make some more of it, SOON.

i'm sure you've all been there before. i was ready for a nice tall one, and it's GONE! oh well, at least i have two other full kegs of other homebrews carbed, and on tap! man, i love this hobby. :mug:

We all know that feeling. Well, those of use who keg, that is. Those who bottle can always see the end coming and prepare themselves emotionally. :drunk: Us keggers, unless we constantly lift the keg to check, are taken by surprise every time, and it's never a good experience. :(

For me it's like pulling the arm on a slot machine....

"C'mon baby.....You can do it...one more good pint...."

You're right though...that sound means the end of a kegs life and there's always a brief moment of silence at my house.

There is no worse, and usually I don't have another beer ready yet!!! So... store bought swill for me!!!
I feel your pain bro!!!

however.....

that sound is music to my ears when im hosting a party. That sound lets you know that your beer was a hit.

Chimone said:
however.....

that sound is music to my ears when im hosting a party. That sound lets you know that your beer was a hit.
Yeah buddy.

I had 30 +/- family and friends over for a graduation party this weekend. I bought a 30-pack of Bud Select and Miller Lite. I had two kegs of my Blvd Wheat clone on tap and another of my Litehaus Spice on tap.

By the end of the party, all but a few pints of the wheat were gone...the Spice was toast and I ended up sticking about 45 of the BMC cans back in the fridge.

I'd say the recipes were a hit.

Back