What should I drink?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BogusOwnz

Reaction score
My family and some family friends are going to see Sting this coming Saturday at an out door park that is BYOB. I'm having some trouble thinking of what I should sip on during the concert. It's going to be an ocean of blankets with coffee tables on them and people sitting outside drinking and enjoying friends while Sting plays his gig. I don't feel like slamming beers all night is in order but sipping a couple imperial stouts isn't a summer night thing. I was thinking of picking up a bottle or two or DFH Red & White to share while listening to Sting. What do you all think?

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I've decided to go with a few bottles of Three Philosophers the share betweens about 3 or 4 of us.

myabe too late, but Delirium Tremens would be a good choice as well; you choice of a Quad is also most excellent. I assume there will be cheese and fruit....

turned out great. Shared a bottle of Three Philosophers and a few 6 packs of Gumball Head after. Was an awesome show and a good time i'm paying for this morning.

Back