New to forums from Northern NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brzrkr

Reaction score
Hey everyone, great web board you guys have going here.
I've been extract brewing close to a year now and am going to be making the jump to all grain soon and look forward to all the wonderful information everyone contributes.
I love the DIY thread and some peoples set ups are mind blowing...I hope to contribute to these forums as a I go along.

Thanks and happy brewing!

Hey another NJ guy. Where are you up here? I'm in Lake Hopatcong, and we've got a club that meets in Hackettstown.

-Joe

Thanks for all the warm welcome. Im in Montclair, its a bit of a drive west to hackettstown for me but I've been golfing out there once. What sort of things does your club do out there?

So Im not sure where else to post this but I figured I'd give it a shot here...so upon examining my profile on hbt I realized that somehow I am listed as a female, this is not the case and I can't figure out how to edit that....not really a big deal to me but I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to change that.

So Im not sure where else to post this but I figured I'd give it a shot here...so upon examining my profile on hbt I realized that somehow I am listed as a female, this is not the case and I can't figure out how to edit that....not really a big deal to me but I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to change that.
Well, if you can't change that I guess you'll have to get the sex change to stay honest...;):D

Click on your log-in on the left, select "view public profile", then "my account" then "edit profile" on the left column...you can add some info about yourself or change your sex near the bottom of the list before saving.

Well, if you can't change that I guess you'll have to get the sex change to stay honest...;):D

Click on your log-in on the left, select "view public profile", then "my account" then "edit profile" on the left column...you can add some info about yourself or change your sex near the bottom of the list before saving.

Thanks!

My mother is from a small town near moline...some of her family still lives in the kewanee(sp?) area

Hey, if the Northern Jersey club is too far to go to, check out http://www.whalesbrewclub.com (Woodbridge)

Hey new guy from Harrison... I'm originally from Old Bridge, but lived with my wife up in Harrison for a few years (she's from up there). Where abouts? We lived on 6th street.

Hey, if the Northern Jersey club is too far to go to, check out http://www.whalesbrewclub.com (Woodbridge)

Hey new guy from Harrison... I'm originally from Old Bridge, but lived with my wife up in Harrison for a few years (she's from up there). Where abouts? We lived on 6th street.

We're in the new development that's off RT21 (Dey St), I heard there used to be a football field here. They are basically redeveloping half of the town with the new RedBull Stadium coming in.

Back