DC Area Group Buy #11

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take the vienna if reddskinnfan hasn't picked up for me yet.

I don't think he has. It's all yours (10#). Please pay me so I can refund emyers. See spreadsheet for your amount due. Line 69 for you.

Here's the breakdown of the Back Order, updated to reflect masonsjax's extra Vienna and reddskinnfan's pickup tab.

We now have only 20# of Light Munich left. Who wants it?

heya mike - i've got 42.5% phosphoric and could spare some. how much do you need?

I was looking for 16oz, if possible.

With the weather looks like this weekend might be the best time to split/pick up. PM if you want to come by!

Correction: I can do Sunday, probably around 4-5pm.

Let me know if that works.

For group buy #12:

1 x BRI1003 Briess Pale Ale 50 lb

25# BRI1004 Briess Pilsen 50 lb
10# BRI1035 Briess 2-Row Caramel 40L 50 lb

Looking forward to it!

Before this thread closes, does anyone have phosphoric acid that they can part with? If so, what concentration?

hey, sorry for not getting back to you right away. i think i can spare 16, if not at least 8. PM me to coordinate.

:rockin:
I have enough of the 85% concentrate left if you guys need more or want to replenish. Although a pint of 42.5% should last well over 50 brews.

If anyone has the pickup address for tonight, please PM it to me.

PM'd to you and Mike. I haven't split yet as I am busy working on floors, but we can knock that out it 10 minutes. Please bring bags or buckets if you can. I am sure I can dig up some if needed if you are already out and about.

Tony

My fault...hit send and did not notice the 60 sec timeout "feature" of the PM system...feel free to come by anytime...I am at home working on floors.

My fault...hit send and did not notice the 60 sec timeout "feature" of the PM system...feel free to come by anytime...I am at home working on floors.

Sorry man, had to head home. Needed to get kids home for dinner and to get ready for school tomorrow... Hopefully later this week or weekend will work.

Sorry...I don't look at the work phone at home on the weekends anymore. Need to give you my personal cell # next time we meet up.

If anyone wants to meet this week, please let me know when and where. I just got home about 15 minutes ago from work, so I need a heads up in advance...sigh...work sux!

Yes, please!

I can bring you a pint (or more) of the 85% concentrate to the next meet, but that will be a while. In the mean time, see if you can score some from someone else closer by (sweetcell perhaps), to hold you over. I know some of our guys have it. Masonsjax does too. We're talking 5 ml per 10 gal batch, max! Hopefully quite a bit less.

It's important to know what your brew water is like. Then plug it into a water calculator to find your mineral and acid additions. A pH meter can help a lot to get it more exact. If in doubt, you can run a small test mash, like half a pound or so and meter the pH in that before committing the whole batch.

I can bring you a pint (or more) of the 85% concentrate to the next meet, but that will be a while. In the mean time, see if you can score some from someone else closer by (sweetcell perhaps), to hold you over. I know some of our guys have it. Masonsjax does too. We're talking 5 ml per 10 gal batch, max! Hopefully quite a bit less.

It's important to know what your brew water is like. Then plug it into a water calculator to find your mineral and acid additions. A pH meter can help a lot to get it more exact. If in doubt, you can run a small test mash, like half a pound or so and meter the pH in that before committing the whole batch.

Yup, the plan is to get some and then buy a quart from Duda.

This week is almost over! Grin!!

Tomorrow night is out. I am around FRI night and should be home both SAT and SUN, working on floors...let me know when and I think you have the address this time, right?

Cheers!

Saturday is fine...I don't have splits ready but willing to help split it up...have a scale ready to go. Let me know what time (approx.) to expect ya.

Back