What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404524925.149135.jpg
HB Hoopy mess

A friend's pee...skeeter pee that is! I can't believe how tasty and refreshing this is for 11%... I need to make some.

1404525309021.jpg

Happy Fourth, everyone!

Bad batch or old bottle. I don't believe it could get 3.5 stars on Untappd consistently tasting like this. Overcarbed and tastes bad. Borderline drain pour.

1404525886368.jpg

This is different but good. I had my doubts but, it's Founders so I gave it a shot. Between this and the watermelon, I'm done with the fruit beers for a while. Unless it's a Riserva or Kreik.

1404527561559.jpg

Had an all HB beer day. A HB blonde by myself at fireside. The folly of drinking a dozen HB's prior to crawling into a tent to sleep with my three kids is just now setting in with me.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404527665.238103.jpg

Had an all HB beer day. A HB blonde by myself at fireside. The folly of drinking a dozen HB's prior to crawling into a tent to sleep with my three kids is just now setting in with me.

That's awesome!! It's fu*kin 90* here tonight. If someone asked me to start a fire and pitch a tent tonight I would silently weep. Good for you enjoy tonight

That's awesome!! It's fu*kin 90* here tonight. If someone asked me to start a fire and pitch a tent tonight I would silently weep. Good for you enjoy tonight

I have the opposite (but easier solved) problem of temps dipping to the low 50's overnight. But we are veteran campers and kids are tucked away snug, with a safe tip space heater set in case **** gets really out of control.

The methane emmisions should keep you guys warm tonight. It's cold in the midwest tonight

Caffeine Free Diet Coke...treated my Diabeetus to enough alcohol and sugar today. But it was fun! Happy weekend!

Mission accomplished. HB Pale...a little aggressive with the pour. Night cap. I believe today is the first time I've ever had a solid buzz from homebrew, with nothing commercial mixed in.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404529860.881274.jpg

Mission accomplished. HB Pale...a little aggressive with the pour. Night cap. I believe today is the first time I've ever had a solid buzz from homebrew, with nothing commercial mixed in.

Ever made EdWort's Apfelwein?

During which time you apparently haven't been drinking :mug:

I was tanked off of homebrew from my very first batch. Only reason it's less so now is I started brewing lots of 3% ABV beers, instead of 10% ABV.

Haha...I've been stingy with my brew and therefore usually drink one or two and then switch to commercial stuff. Not today. I had nearly two full batches in the fridge and another (aging until Christmas) in the ferm. I made a conscious decision today to leave the commercial IPA's alone and drink nothing but my own stuff. Both of my beers right now are fairly low ABV so to attain this buzz, I drank enough to assure there will be a backyard pissing in the middle if the night (tent is 50' from my house).

Back