What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some beer flavored water I had stashed in my fridge at work. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398281246.486405.jpg

Beer fairy just left.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Glad they all made it! I was worried about those RIS since I couldnt replace those. Also, I sent you two of the tripels so you could have one now and age one. I recently tried one that I cellared for 6 months and it aged very well. Enjoy!

Glad they all made it! I was worried about those RIS since I couldnt replace those. Also, I sent you two of the tripels so you could have one now and age one. I recently tried one that I cellared for 6 months and it aged very well. Enjoy!

Query: what's up with the pennies?

Hmmm ... I've never put pennies or tic-tacs into a box and I can't hear any sloshing after I seal up the box. Either I'm a touch more deaf than I've been admitting, or I am wasting too much space on packing materials that could hold more beer?!

Haha just a noise maker so you cant hear the sloshing as easily. Those actually came from LoloMT7 so you can thank him for those extra funds.

Well, as I am packaging up your stuff today, you may recognize the packaging materials. Hahaha.

Hmmm ... I've never put pennies or tic-tacs into a box and I can't hear any sloshing after I seal up the box. Either I'm a touch more deaf than I've been admitting, or I am wasting too much space on packing materials that could hold more beer?!

You pack a box like it is going to get Ace Ventura'd by 50 people... And that is in no way a bad thing! :mug:

I dont do it for all my trades because I have been trying to ship all bottles upright, but I will include something when the bottles are sideways. The sloshing tends to be louder then since there is more surface area for it to slosh around in. Im sure nothing would come of just a sound, but its a easy step to avoid any questions.

Well, as I am packaging up your stuff today, you may recognize the packaging materials. Hahaha.

Thats what I do. The styrofoam tops were from another trade. I also hope that your wife didnt unpack that one since there were those diamond candle boxes in there. Unfortunately, those were reused from when my GF purchased those. :cross:

leaving work now to go home and drink beer.... thank god.

Just ordered my C02 tank- $68 for a 5lber with the fill- ill take that

Cheers, brotha.

Having another one of Nuke's Chipotle imperial stoutatoudisisis.

Took the boys to a range for practice so we can get the webs out for our outing on Friday. Beers to follow. Love emploee appreciation day!

1398288415630.jpg

This is ok... Making dinner of deer loin and eggs, redneck dinner... Mostly cause my gf is working and she hates deer

I used to have that problem with my wife. I'd have to eat deer by myself. I finally converted her a few years ago. Now, she can't get enough of it.

This is ok... Making dinner of deer loin and eggs, redneck dinner... Mostly cause my gf is working and she hates deer

Love venison. Neighbor now hunts, he gives one or two a year.

Water for the rest of the week, have a race Saturday. Following it up at a spring beer festival!

Was going to be water yesterday, but hit it hard due to layoffs being announced. Skipped me..... this time.

you were good in Silence of the Lambs! but real creepy.

This is the first thing that came to my mind when I read that too... I'm not sure if I should be happy I'm not alone.

Drinking hb vanilla cream ale. Taste like light beer extract. I need to work on all grain equipment.

No picture, its not even going in a glass.

Back