wine fridge for beer fridge?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcwiehler

Reaction score
I found a used 36 bottle Danby wine fridge on kijiji. Anyone know if this could work as a possibility for storing some kegs? Im hoping to find a fridge that will hold two cornys. Any ideas? Im also curious on the temp controls on a wine fridge and if i would have to make any adjustments. Thanks!

I think it would work well for lager ferm but im not sure you could get it cool enough...I thought about the same thing for lagering...Let me know how it goes

I asked the person for dimensions and he hasnt gotten back to me yet. Im more curious about temp controls and if it would be ok for serving beer from.

The similar threads feature at the bottom of this thread led me to other posts that answered some of my questions. I tried searching for it before I posted but couldnt find anything. Needless to say, I think i found some of the answers i was looking for in a few other threads. Thanks.

Back