Calling help from my fellow NJ,PA,DE brewers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayInJersey

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I need the location and phone of a LHBS that would have a March or LG pump on hand.

Mine just went down and I want to replace it today ... and I don't mind driving out if I have to.

The only local HBS I know of is Home Sweet Homebrew in Philly...but I don't think they carry pumps in stock...but I'll call when they open.

Any suggestions?

I was just at Artisan homebrew in Downingtown two days ago.....didn't see any on the shelves, but I wasn't looking for them. Phone is 610-873-4677. Mike's a pretty serious All Grain guy, so he might have one.

Try Keystone Homebrew in Montgomeryville--kind of a pain for you to get to, but I would think that they would have one in stock.

Home Sweet Homebrew was always a low-tech shop (I bought my starter kit from them back in the late 80s.)--I would be surprised if they carried Marches, but it's worth a shot.

I have heard that Lancaster Homebrew is pretty well stocked but have never been there. Problem is, driving to the tourist trap center of PA Dutch Country on a nice spring weekend is a sure recipe for road rage.

Cool I've never heard of those places so I'll give them a call.
I heard there were a few over the DE border but don't know any off hand.

And FWIW Home Sweet Homebrew can order them but do not have them in house :(

I swear this is the last straw with these guys...I'm getting an LG.

Back