• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: SS drip tray

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlatenight

Reaction score
anyone have an extra SS drip tray sitting around I could use under the faucet on my used recently rehab'd Beermeister? I've been using a paper towel and my beer deserves better.....but not to the tune of $80 at my LHBS. Watcha got?

I've got this if you're interested. I'm fairly local to you too. Make me an offer if you'd like. I got that as part of a big CL purchase and I won't use it. I believe its meant to have one of those plastic grids in the bottom to keep the glasses off the bottom like in this picture http://cdn4.beveragefactory.com/tn2_large_fdt-7515-th092909231928.jpg

EI5f8l.jpg

I've got this if you're interested. I'm fairly local to you too. Make me an offer if you'd like. I got that as part of a big CL purchase and I won't use it. I believe its meant to have one of those plastic grids in the bottom to keep the glasses off the bottom like in this picture http://cdn4.beveragefactory.com/tn2_large_fdt-7515-th092909231928.jpg

EI5f8l.jpg
That's a biggin'. Would be sweet to hang that thing on the front of a fridge. I'd cut out a hole for the faucet mounted on the door. Out of curiosity, what's a CL purchase?

I'm looking for one like this Why are they $80???

Aaah yeah, if you have a single tap tower then that thing probably isn't what you're looking for. I'll take any reasonable or almost unreasonable offer for it though so if there's any interest just let me know. I don't ever see myself ever using it, and I'd rather see it go to use somehow than sitting in my basement.

Hey jlatenight

FWIW Do you have a restaurant supply business in your town...?? I got a used 15 inch for like 15 bucks..its worth a shot

Jeff

Sorry to OP for threadjacking... I too am looking for a new tray after expanding my one faucet into 3... I need something greater than 12" but I need a backsplash for attaching to the fridge. If nobody has one, care to point in the right direction for something cheap?

I just made these for a total of $22 took about 2 minutes

Lowes wood chip smoke box and some heavy duty magnets

Just throwing that out there

image-3876244140.jpg

how does this look in person? im am ordering a bunch of stuff from ahs so with shipping there is only a 10 dollar differance. does either look better than the other

It's actually very nice, just got mine a week ago. Here it is with my coffin.

Looks just like mine. 20 bucks at the local hb store, made in china. I made a little box for it and mounted it with L brackets.

keezer 001.jpg

Back