The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I give the father credit for turning his son in. They say he's having a hard time over it but he probably saved a lot of people if not just his son. How many times do they interview the parents of someone with mental issues and they say they had no control over their adult children basically leaving them to society to clean up? The friggin dude was arrested as he was walking home with a bag full of guns he just purchased from an agent....

He'd just bought a pressure cooker from the North Adams Wal-Mart the day before. Had Styrofoam beads soaking in motor oil, the better to stick to your skin when they're on fire. Several partially-completed Molotov cocktails in his apartment. Heard that he was targeting Russell Sage College, not sure if that's true or not but I thought all the people talking about ISIS last week were full of ****, so who knows?

Always figured, when I'm out at night, that I'm running by at least a couple of people who are beating their spouses or sticking a needle in their arm. Never would have thunk that I'd be running by someone planning a terrorist attack. Who's to say he wouldn't have decided that another Sandy Hook-type attack wouldn't have been the best way to get attention?

Adams is just a fricken weak loser with no friends that is easily bought by loser jealous terrorists that live in age old waste lands. Calling this clown a terrorist is giving him to much credit. He's a NOTHING.

I got one more day until my vacation starts. They've been pushing me to take time off :-/ The project was suppose to be done in Nov but has changed so much it just got completed. I got one day of stabbiness left. I may Chappelle and kick a couple of trash buckets on the way out.

Paulie. What's your secret on smokin blues? I'm finally delving into smoking. May push my brother into fishing Cape Anne next week.

OK since you're looking for specifics...
Brine overnight. Salt, brown sugar, old bay. black pepper.
cover well with course grind black pepper.
Dry well on a rack till 'tacky to touch' at a minimum.
Smoke @200 for an hour or so then drop heat to 150-175 for another 2 - 2.5 hours. Vacuum seal in small amounts.

When's Masstoberfest this year?

I know I won't make it (again), but just curious if for some reason some brewery in Norton wants to actually do a collaboration with the best homebrewer in the nation (circa 2014) someday. ;)

And, do your stripers have the extra mercury flavoring like our stripers have down here in the SW?

When's Masstoberfest this year?

I know I won't make it (again), but just curious if for some reason some brewery in Norton wants to actually do a collaboration with the best homebrewer in the nation (circa 2014) someday. ;)

And, do your stripers have the extra mercury flavoring like our stripers have down here in the SW?

Sorry. I was remiss in answering you earlier. Masstoberfest is going to be celebrated on Saturday October 3. We'll miss you. Not.

As far as your.other request, you might want to contact the Make a Wish Foundation. I'd recommend coming down with a terminal illness first.

Back