New From Westchester county NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USMC_KAK

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Well I am very new to home brewing. I used to run a restaurant and built their beer menu. I am no longer in the restaurant biz and I am looking forward to start brewing at home. I am broke, since I am back in school, so I am looking to start on the cheap! ; ) I am looking to learn as much as I can over the long term, but I am looking to brew my first batch soon. I am a big pale ale fan and love a "hopsy brew". Well I am looking forward to learning a lot and reviewing posts.

Hello from Westchester! I've lurked the forum from Babylon LI to Port Washington LI and now Cortlandt Manor. Nice to see no matter where I go there is a home brewer-slash-broke student to commiserate with. Good luck with the brewing. I'm just starting now after our move "upstate". It only took a year to get the gear out of the attic. Something tells me the yeast probably isn't good any more lol.

Back