Homebrew Subdivision

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold_Steel

Reaction score
We should all move to one neighborhood. Can you imagine the block party!
Or the savings on ingredients!

:rockin:
Im down!

We could call it: Beerton or perhaps Mugville even. Name all the streets something to do with beer also. :tank:

Yeah like "woke up with crap in my pants alley" in Mugville.

I love that motivational poster of the guy in whitey tighties talking to the cops! AWESOME

Or an Island. I am sure all of us put together could run a civilization. Home brewers come from many trades, but more importantly were do-it-yourselfers.

Ha this is a Mix Unit development. We will put a shoe store in the community.

The entrance to the community will have a "woka fall" except beer!

we just make a payless HAHAHAHAHA

We would need to integrate a space for AA meetings... Ahh scratch that.. Rehab is for quitters..

Or an Island. I am sure all of us put together could run a civilization. Home brewers come from many trades, but more importantly were do-it-yourselfers.

I see this as having some merit. I do see a few possible problems though...I feel that things like this would be far too common....

my sofa an th porch is very ncice, they can kiss my ass. ill take em all. fight me bout it. i dare yalls. leave mty sofa alone. wicker is ugly, cordaroy is way nicer. we give ut cnadu w no raxors on halloween on thst soafa to the kids. you lie kkids, no. ? sofa is good. friend ssit on it and drink beers,., we make bbers and they tll me ny niegbor isworse but he is my friend., i dont complain. leav ehis dead mommas stuff alone tgoo. this IS texas! we kicj u in pit. die code monkey!!!!@

i mean what si wrongwith nice sofa on frnt porch? rats do not eat it. it is not rtoen up! they givew me a violaton notice!>>?? 875343 them! i got guns nman! sofa or die! it id nice! we all like it. amd mt nieghbot is my bre wbubby snf they gsve him sa tivkrt too! they dont now who we are! we stand and we fight for what we now is right! they say buckes ok, fine! i put bucket sofa. but not brew buxcet. they may take buckets. hell no! not brew buckets! in the street I calling tyou out bitches! the court is colsed! cowards not oen at night!

We'll put it in the HOA rules that everyone is required to have a porchcouch.

And we need a clubhouse and a schedule on who has to provide the next keg when one is kicked.

You know what is pretty interesting. i bet this would be the only community in the world that would end up paying you to live there. Do you really think that brewery would not be turning out Monster brews. Actuallly, thats really interesting!

the 15bbl would be just for the community,

a larger system I think would be needed for community support.

Maybe buy out one of those old breweries that BMC closed down and build around it
Here is one

-Jason

Please i am going to put tires on my front porch couch! :ban:
that baby is going be autonomous with unbrellas for a roof and a bumper sticker that says "couch or die, its in the constitution"

ffs we should have a HBT festival ... no contests just a big ass jambori .... id so make the fooking trip!!!!

Id like to met ya first before we make a subdivision of piss drains and porchcouches, hehe

To hell with the macro breweries! Our town's wide selection of craftbeer will be sold worldwide! Just imagine the profits.

Back