What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Cali Common ale (with us-05) which I will bottle tonight or tomorrow but then I'll have two empty primaries.

Luckily I have another Cali Common (with the proper San Fran lager yeast) and my next IPA to fill them with!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Black IPA, a partial mash which has proven to be my most consistent brew so far.

1 week in the primary, considering racking to carboy and dry hopping. Shall see how it goes :)

2-row, white wheat, saaz.

pilsner, vienna, ekg.

both on WLP670 farmhouse ale blend. The first one has a two week headstart, I'm getting a little pepper, fruit and a nice, dry tartness setting in. The second one is too young to mess with.

Reusing the same yeast, I'm thinking about doing an Amarillo saision, maybe half at first wort hop and the rest at flame out, in a 25 IBU ballpark and bottle after a few weeks. The others are going to sit around for a while.

2 different takes on Berliner Weisse. 1st one was normal mash and I soured the wort, second one was a sour mash. The first one is about 3 weeks old now and is quite tasty so far. Second one is still actively fermenting so I haven't sampled it yet. I can tell you though, that the sour mash version is going to have to be REALLY good to warrant going through boiling soured wort again....I did not enjoy that. :cross:

Almost ready to put my Cali Common lager (steam beer) in my bucket, soon to be followed by a 1.5 liter starter of San Fran lager yeast (wlp810)!

Edit: now it is in the primary! Woop woop!

Session IPA cascade citra FWH, zythos bittering, zythos citra cascade hopstand. Plan to dry hop citra and zythos.

# 1 - Raspberry wine
# 2 - Apfelwein
# 3 - Cooper's Brewmaster Pilsener (I'm lucky to have a cellar with 15-16C constant temperature throughout the summer)

A happy saison;)

IMG_3367.jpg

1 gallon mixed berry wine( need a yeast slurry for skeeter pee which will be going this Thursday)

Brewing 5 gal of orange pale ale Thursday also

1. Pliny the Elder clone
2. Apfelwein
3. Apfelwein Hybrid using Rasp/Cran juice
4. Belgian Strong Ale

5. Brewing Allagash White this week....yummy!!

Please note this is from someone who can never keep the pipeline going and always has the mortal sun of running out of HB

5 gals Yoopers pale ale on mangrove jack workhorse technically cold crashing
5 gallons Yoopers pale ale on mangrove jacks west coast technically cold crashing
5 gallons home brew club competition beer English ale with naked oats and ekg
5 gallons ipa with centennial and el dorado on Denny's yeast
5 gallons ipa with centennial and el dorado on Conan yeast
5 gallons quick cider
5 gallons skeeter pee

Think I need to brew next week just to be safe.

I'm not sure if my the flavors in my beer are off or complex 😳

First Lager which is an Oktoberfest based on Yoopers recipe. May be a little late for the Oktoberfest but still should be great!

Please note this is from someone who can never keep the pipeline going and always has the mortal sun of running out of HB

5 gals Yoopers pale ale on mangrove jack workhorse technically cold crashing
5 gallons Yoopers pale ale on mangrove jacks west coast technically cold crashing
5 gallons home brew club competition beer English ale with naked oats and ekg
5 gallons ipa with centennial and el dorado on Denny's yeast
5 gallons ipa with centennial and el dorado on Conan yeast
5 gallons quick cider
5 gallons skeeter pee

Think I need to brew next week just to be safe.

I'm not sure if my the flavors in my beer are off or complex 😳

Dude...That's quite impressive!

10 gallons of Russian Imperial Stout! (RIS). Just finished 10 mins ago.

Ashamed to admit, but it's my RIS. Kind of got off stouts ~20 years ago from my kits days as stouts were the few beers I found actually tasted like they were supposed to so I overdosed on them.

Kal

10 more gallons of the Firestone Walker Saison Barrel project. We didn't quite fill the barrel, so I got another go at it. The final product is going to be very "Sour Opal"-esque for those of you familiar with FW's sour lineup.

Back