My craphole basement turned man cave/brewing area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A shot of where I made a bedroom.
another shot of where the kegerator goes.
And a shot of some of my help......on break.

P7180004 (640x480).jpg

P7180008 (640x480).jpg

P7180012 (640x480).jpg

I thought I took pic's of putting up the Carsiding but couldn't find them.
But I furrowed out the concrete walls with 2X4's laid on their side, drilled holes and put several Tapcon concrete screws thru each one.
Then I started putting up the Carsiding...it goes up really easy and nice. All tongue & groove. Don't have to worry about the splices landing on a stud either. I used a small finish nail gun to attach Carsiding to studs...all hidden in the tongue and groove.
I used 4X4's to finish out the window frames/sills and for the big picture window/mural.
Hope this helps...any more questions, just ask away.
Later...TangleFoot

This is the small area that I started with down in my 'craphole' basement.
It doubled as a ammo reloading bench also.
I mostly made wine back then.

P5200001.JPG

P5200003.JPG

P5200002.JPG

I have a few,
I started by getting it dried out first then put down paver sand then used patio paver's for my floor.
Then started the wall construction.
These wall pic's are where I have my kegerator and gun safe in previous pic's.

Wow, looks like you had your work cut out for you!!
By the looks of the pictures, it appears that the dogs
did most the work!!:p

Plus a bedroom...

I like how you have the computer so close to the kegerator. I'm a gaming geek, so that's an important feature! Also, I think... I think those are brew babes on your screen? :drunk:

Nice work! Looks great! If I'm visiting family in KC this summer I might help out with this year's wheat!

This is awesome! What reasons are there to leave your basement but for the bare essentials?

Back