You know you're a home brewer when?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When your at the hardware store looking at pumps. Your 7 year old sees a hose that looks like the one that drains your mash tun. She picks it up and says, "I like hoses like this. Hey Dad, you wanna make beer tonight?"

Beernik said:
When your at the hardware store looking at pumps. Your 7 year old sees a hose that looks like the one that drains your mash tun. She picks it up and says, "I like hoses like this. Hey Dad, you wanna make beer tonight?"

As the father of a 7 year old girl, that is just too awesome for words.

Nice, good clean family fun. My 5 yr old helps too. :)

Every few dollars I have. Keep telling myself. "l need more caps!" I don't know why, I'm obssessed with not having enough bottle caps. I have 2 gallons fermenting right now. 25-30 bottles to fill. Maybe. Vut I feel as if, I'm fonna run out of caps.

When you convince the principals at work to have a Memorial Day BBQ so you and a few coworkers can bring in kegs of homebrew and 'educate' the office.

Every few dollars I have. Keep telling myself. "l need more caps!" I don't know why, I'm obssessed with not having enough bottle caps. I have 2 gallons fermenting right now. 25-30 bottles to fill. Maybe. Vut I feel as if, I'm fonna run out of caps.

Ha. I do this too. Every time I'm in the LHBS, I'll grab a bag just in case. I now have hundreds of caps in a bunch of different bags.

Ha. I do this too. Every time I'm in the LHBS, I'll grab a bag just in case. I now have hundreds of caps in a bunch of different bags.

I checked my bottle cap supply. 250 or so. Good deal. I kept telling myself. "250 caps. About 200 bottles. Need more caps!"

When a co-worker asks if you had to turn on the heat last night,to which you reply;" yes,only because I have 12 gallons of freshly brewed IPA in the living room and I didnt want the yeast to go to sleep".

While throwing out the recyclables this morning you discover a better bottle full merlot and another of zin and are considering saving them! Neighbors just moved and I guess they couldn't take it with them. There's bums every few minutes walking by in the alley. If they find it theyll be stoked! I pulled off the airlock. Smells good!

Whenever my 2-yr old girl sees my beer making equipment or a beer bottle she says: "Daddy making beer". Too cute! She also loves playing with the grains that I just weighed :smack:

When your girlfriend announces, "your friends are coming for the weekend. We need to bottle to get the fermenters out of the guest bath tub."

when your wife says, "It's in the cabinet with your beer stuff." and you spend 15 minutes looking through every cabinet in the kitchen. they all contain your "beer stuff".

When the glucosamine soft chews you give your dog also contain black malt extract and you wonder what the potential to brew around be

When you have a short cut to the HBT mobile app on your home screen.

Like this?

ForumRunner_20130516_111319.jpg

I'm in TJ Maxx with my wife and I see these huge clear glass vases and I'm thinking, "I wonder how big of a starter I could make in that...5L? I mean, they're only $10!"

Latest posts

Back