My Craigslist haul

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandona33

Reaction score
Just wanted to share what kind of deals are available on Craigslist to any new brewers looking to upgrade their equipment. Alot of this stuff I already had, but back ups are nice. All this was $100 and in like new condition

2 -5 gallon primary fermentor (buckets)
1- 5 Gallon Glass carboy for secondary fermenting
1-6 Gallon Glass Carboy for secondary fermenting
1 Brew Pot with lid
1 brew spoon
miscelaneous bottles including 16 oz brown glass bottles, grolsch bottles, growlers
Auto Siphon with tubing
Wort Chiller
cleaning brushes
bottle rack for drying bottles
bottle top press
Airlocks
Book -Brewing for dummies
Book The Brewer's Handbook
1 complete kit with all ingredients for brewing 5 gallons of ESB
Easily over $300 in equipment!

I was after a wort chiller and 6 G carboy to try my hand at wine making, would have spent around $100 on those 2 itmes anyways.:mug:

Whoa! Nice score man, somebody must of been hurtin'! A quick craigslist check has become the everyday norm for me....since I picked up my 4 tap kegerator locally for $150 bones. Great find! :mug:

Whoa! Nice score man, somebody must of been hurtin'! A quick craigslist check has become the everyday norm for me....since I picked up my 4 tap kegerator locally for $150 bones. Great find! :mug:

Very nice find...All grain equipment or kegging equipment is definately my next buy when it comes along

Not trying to hijack the thread, but check out what I found on craigslist last week for $300 total.... and the guy delivered to my house!

jackpot.jpg

LOL. These were delivered wednesday night and all claimed by local guys by friday.

One keg was mint and from a local start-up brewery. I am actually returning it to them.

LOL. These were delivered wednesday night and all claimed by local guys by friday.

One keg was mint and from a local start-up brewery. I am actually returning it to them.

I was going to say.... It looks like some was just trying to get their deposit back after the lost their reciepts... 10 kegs I counted times $30 each! Not looking to start a "is it moral/legal" discussion though, good scores all around. I need to live where I can start using my 3 keg bev air cooler,my old man is getting sick of it being in his garage whilst I'm at school....$150 was too good a price t pass up though!

Back