Summit SBC-500B Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memphomaniac

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody have the Summit SBC-500B? If so, how many corny kegs will it fit? Sorry, my searching turned up nothing.

Thanks for your help.

EDIT: Found this one out myself through field research. Guy was offering one pretty cheap on CL. I could only get two Corny kegs with the double handles in because of the compressor hump on the top. Was hoping to get three for serving or four for storage.

my kegerator (diff kind) can only fit 2 25" corneys because of the hump. But I picked up 2 22" corneys (had to buy them new) and they fit great in the back, under the hump! might be worth looking into

I thought about that because they are missing clearing the hump by a couple inches. I thought the shorter kegs might blow my budget, though, and if I had to get them new, I know they would. Do the 22 inchers have single handles, or no handles at all? It's probably going to be a snooze-I-lose situation because he had two people calling him about it while I was there (unless that was a high pressure sales tactic).:cross:

my 22" kegs have the rubber top and both handles... they look just like your average corney - just a lil shorter and fatter

Latest posts

Back