Zombie Survival Rating..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm I got a Z+. Then I went back and checked all the best answers and re0took the test. Z+ again. Methinks everyone gets a Z+..................

Z+, but that's no surprise, I knew that zombies wouldn't stand a chance against me.:D That's why I actually keep a katana and a 12 gauge in my closet, cuz ya never know when the zombies are gonna be knocking down your door;)

Some interesting zombie attack survival info there. I'm glad that I went back and looked at the correct answers. I'll be a little better prepared if a zombie attack occurs in my neighborhood!

Z+............ So while defending a building whats better? A mall with a gated entrance? a School? or a grocery store? I said the mall store, but then thought it might not be a great place to escape from. Then i thought maby a school, since you can set up a series of lookout spots, while having multiple escape routes, and there would have to be a solid room to call home base. But then a grocery store......might have some food. But I think now ide go with the school.

That was the longest zombie quiz ever. Music made me want to watch a zombie movie though. If you didn't get a Z+ then you are a zombie.

A Zombies what a fine topic.

If a Zombie outbreak occurs, I don't plan to "survive" I crack open the skull of the nearest zombie and feast my way into undeath.

The Undead Will Feast !!!

I scored a Z+ too. But I have to admit that I knew a couple of answers before from reading this book:
Zombiesurvivalguide.jpg

Funny guide!!! Go check it out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Zombie_Survival_Guide

LOL, the first question asks if your male or female I wonder what impact that has on the score?

BleedsDogFish said:
LOL, the first question asks if your male or female I wonder what impact that has on the score?

none read through the answers.....

BTW an Axe has more practical applications than a katana in a zombie outbreak, you get more points for choosing an axe....

I chose Assault Rifle and Axe, my reasoning. 1)axe has more applications 2) i plan on shooting them from farther away, plus if they get close enough you can use an assault rifle too, plus on a decaying body the bullets would penetrate a couple times at least (2 birds 1 stone thing). a katana couldn't cut through bone as easily as an axe. Ideally i'd find a mace or flail

Just remember katana = slice and stab
Axe = chop and crush

When the zombies come, this will be my melee weapon of choice.

63474644_full.jpg

A crowbar is eminently more useful for building (or tearing down) barricades, more compact than an axe and can still puncture a skull.

Back