Stone Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear that they have mass amounts of beers on tap that are not their own. A friend was out there about two weeks ago and he said that they actualy only have few of their own beers on tap in the pub. I would spend my time checking out the beers that I couldn't find in my neck of the woods. and the beers of the other local and not so local's that they have there on taps. Because if they think that its good enough to have it at Stone then it must be good. I hope to get to go there in july, I am going to my uncles retirement in LA and want to make a day trip down there. Let us know haow it goes.

Cheers

man, nothing starts a weekend off like cracking open a 22 of Stone IPA on a friday night after getting home from work. We JUST recently got stone pale up here, which was nice to see, I enjoyed that as well, and smaller bottles of Stone ruination, I think 12oz of that is all I need anyway :p

Back