Green Egg Gifts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knecht_Rupprecht

Reaction score
My dad just got a Green Egg this summer. He is enjoying it, but outside of The Egg has no extra gear or accessories.

What are some must have for him that I could get him for X-Mas?

Had an egg but have a Primo now. Same thing just black instead of green By far the first must have is a platesetter. This is a ceramic heat shield for low and slow cooks...and pizza :) The other option is a digique...this regulates temps,the egg is really good without so I would get the platesetter first. I know guys that also love a new fire grate called a Hi q..I think thats what its called.

My dad just got a Green Egg this summer. He is enjoying it, but outside of The Egg has no extra gear or accessories.

What are some must have for him that I could get him for X-Mas?

I've had a BGE for about 3 years and I second the BBQ Guru. It's a temp controlled fan that let's you set a temperature and it automatically puffs air into the inlet to keep the pit right where you want it.

MikeB

How much you looking to spend? If it is a decent bit go with a stoker or bbq guru. They aren't cheap though.

If you want to spend less there are a ton of bbq related things you could get him. Did he have a smoker of some sort before or is he new to it?

Back