Group Buy in Chicago #5

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i think i should have enough for everyone (3 strains for Bill, 3787 for wegz15 and Adam, 3068 for Demon, and 3711 for fastedie, i can bring more 3711 and 3068 but no more 3787), i also have few vials from orval bottle, i made saison with it that im very happy with and some notty, us04 and 5 if someone wants that.
-Adam i would love to get some 1214 but we would have to meet at pickup location tomorrow night so if you are on different schedule dont bother, i will leave 3787 for you anyway
cheers

wegz15 said:
Wcrooker and theonebuzz, I will try to get there saturday morning with flasks. I'm working all day tomorrow. If you guys want to paypal me I will leave them with bill.

Sounds good, can I send it to you as a friend so we don't have to deal with fees?

ok i think i should have enough for everyone (3 strains for Bill, 3787 for wegz15 and Adam, 3068 for Demon, and 3711 for fastedie, i can bring more 3711 and 3068 but no more 3787), i also have few vials from orval bottle, i made saison with it that im very happy with and some notty, us04 and 5 if someone wants that.
-Adam i would love to get some 1214 but we would have to meet at pickup location tomorrow night so if you are on different schedule dont bother, i will leave 3787 for you anyway
cheers
I would love some yeast if you have spare!!

cheers
I was planning on picking up tomorrow after work. What time were you going to stop by?

I was planning on picking up tomorrow after work. What time were you going to stop by?

Most likely around 8pm but if i can leave work earlier than usual i will try to be there around 6pm (but its a slim chance)

Polboy said:
cheers

I'll take one of the orval if you have one to spare.

Hey Bill - I'm available during the morning/afternoon Friday if you need help sorting bags. Just let me know. Thanks!

DKupres said:
Hey Bill - I'm available during the morning/afternoon Friday if you need help sorting bags. Just let me know. Thanks!

stop by then

I will also be picking up today in the afternoon. Would be happy to help throw some bags around.

opteek said:
I will also be picking up today in the afternoon. Would be happy to help throw some bags around.

Bag throwing help is greatly appreciated! Handling 182 bags by myself is not my idea of a good time.

By the way, I did not get any more kegs. And the ones that I have left are already accounted for.

Bill,

Myself and ThirsT will be by around 2:00-2:30 today to pick up several peoples items if that is ok with you?

Looks like BBBF will have the distinction of being the first one to pick up; he's on his way.

Most likely around 8pm but if i can leave work earlier than usual i will try to be there around 6pm (but its a slim chance)
I'm hoping to be there by 7. I'll leave you my 1214, and if I miss you, just leave an extra vial of the 3787 with Bill and I'll grab it from him sometime (assuming that's ok with Bill).

Thanks!

-Adam

Hi Bill is it ok if I stop by around 3 today to pick up? Looks like other people are coming then too.

Thanks again Bill...I agree with what we talked about regarding large group buys in the future.

Off topic (I didn't order this round), but we probably should all stock up on grains soon due the drought we've had this year. Predictions are that grain prices will skyrocket next year.

What an awesome time! Great meeting some more of my fellow Chicago Home Brewers! Great meeting Bill and tasting his great IPA and his GREAT Pilz!

cyclogenesis said:
What an awesome time! Great meeting some more of my fellow Chicago Home Brewers! Great meeting Bill and tasting his great IPA and his GREAT Pilz!

Agreed, thanks for a good opportunity Bill and a good time at pick up fellow brewers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back