What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DisturbdChemist said:
Just coffee'd my stout. This is going to be a winner. Hydro sample

I can't wait to try it. You are bottling one for me before the Renn fair, right? ;)

Now this years. Seems like the scaled back the hops a little. Still excellent though. I think Clint might be enjoying this soon. ;)

image-2137031004.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
If you come over and try it before it goes to the ren fair. I might bottle a few before that.

Yeah, I edited my post after remembering you were taking it to the ren fair, but not before you already replied.
If you bottle some, I'd like to try it.

Long day. Just got home/ missed dinner.

Thinking I might go Hulk Smash on this Dirt Wolf and leftover Thai my wife brought home.

I could go for Thai food. Making a beer batter pizza with some shiitake mushrooms my sister cultured from a kit, and some deer sausage.

Oh yeah, having a homebrew citra pale from ny BIL

Billy-Klubb said:
I was gonna read all the posts between 3 am & now, but flocc that. I'm having my last Leaf Raker from Mankato Brewery.

Good. I'd hate for you to see all those derogatory comments I made about you. ;)

BGBC said:
Finally out of work and out. Always feels like an extra long day when you're working on your birthday. Cheers fellas!
Your boss should have at least let you drink while you were working:) happy birthday

Finally out of work and out. Always feels like an extra long day when you're working on your birthday. Cheers fellas!

I felt like that all day today as well. it's our son's 6th. I'll tell you what I told him, "Don't stay out too late & don't get too hammered. I'm not bailing you out this time."

Billy-Klubb said:
I felt like that all day today as well. it's our son's 6th. I'll tell you what I told him, "Don't stay out too late & don't get too hammered. I'm not bailing you out this time."
Did you tell him not to drive either, leave the keys at home or call dad! Hehehe

Billy-Klubb said:

Hah! Sage advice. It's ok at 5, but at 6 they should really know better.

Back