Bev-Seal Ultra tubing for keg lines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertvrabel

Reaction score
I've been doing a ton of research, and big thanks to Kal from his thread on doing all the experiments on keg tubing. I want to purchase Bev-Seal Ultra tubing and i've been looking for a place online to buy it and found this site: http://www.chicompany.net/index.php...ucts_id=2372:7cc81bad253ade189bba6cfea41f6b88

Its $27.25 for 100FT 1/4 of it. This seems ultra cheap to me.. is this stuff different or not what i'd need? Figured i'd consult before purchasing.

Back Story:
I'm changing from 3/16 Bevlex PVC because I can notice a horrible taste in the first 4oz of my beer in the lines... its way worse with lighter beers too. So i plan to just use 25FT per tap @40F of this stuff in place of my current setup and try it from there...

Yes the bevlex I used tasted like plastic too. I got chicompanys standard 3/16 tubing, it was made by foxx equiptment. I have had much better luck with it I don't notice any flavors with it.

Yes the bevlex I used tasted like plastic too. I got chicompanys standard 3/16 tubing, it was made by foxx equiptment. I have had much better luck with it I don't notice any flavors with it.

Ah so you bought the superflex tubing through them? I was looking at that, but from kal's post he said any vinyl tubing gives SOME plastic taste... which is why i'm looking at poly tubing now. Just wanted to make sure the above link is the real deal

Back