Just got the refractometer that I purchased on eBay

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daze

Reaction score
This thing is cool!!!!!!!!!!! I did some tests with it and it and my hygrometer are showing the same readings as well as matching the Math based on sugar content. I was a little skeptical that it would be a quality unit because it only cost me $20.00, but it works great!!!

Yeah, when mine showed to in a box from hong kong, i was skeptical, but it works great...

yep same one, I wondered why it took so long to get to me then when I saw hong kong as a return address I new why :) :)

I bought a sure-fire flashlight knock-off from Hong Kong and it took a month to get here. By the time it did get here it was quite a surprise since I had forgotten completely about it.

Thanks ya'll. I'm waiting for mine to show up in the mail any day now and it's great to hear some confidence in the cheap eBay options.
On another note.......is there a "Hot Deals" section or thread that I missed? It seems like a good place where we could share reputable eBay sellers, web deals and CL finds to keep everyone's overhead low. Just a thought fueled by Russian Imperial Stout, that's all.

Back