Adapter from hose to beer faucet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zen_Brew

Reaction score
Hi All:

I am a new member here and have decided to start home brewing after a 20 some year hiatus. I basically played around some when i was about 20 and haven't gotten back to it until now.
I have a big overtime check coming and have decided to jump back in. I intend to order a dual cornelius keg system for storage, dispension of my beer.
Here is my question. The dual keg system I am looking at comes with 3/16 hose and picnic taps, but I want to mount faucet taps on the front of the fridge. From looking at the pics it looks like I will need some sort of adapter from the hose to the faucets but I have been unable to find it by searching on line for it. I have found adapters to mount the faucet directly to the keg, but that does not seem to be what I am looking for. I want to attach the output hose from the keg to the faucet on the fridge. I haven't made any purchases yet, so I want to try to get it right, and keep the costs reasonable.
I appreciate any help you guys can give me to get me pointed in the right direction.

Cheers

Thank you Blind Lemon! That is exactly what I need. In two days of various googling and forum reading I never came across that item. Bad key words I guess. I kept searching for "adapter"

Cheers

Be sure to pick up a faucet wrench too, they are only a few bucks and will make your life a lot easier. And like Arkador suggests, upgrading to forward sealing faucets (which don't stick!) is something you definitely won't regret.

BTW, welcome back to the hobby! I also put my brewing hobby on hold for a few decades, and was incredibly pleased to see how much the homebrew scene had grown over the years.

Back