Three Floyd's

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biermann

Reinvented Biermann
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not a big Three Floyd's fan, but I just had their "Brian Boru" Irish style red ale. . .I've had it before, and I really like it, as do most of my friends.

Ok, hit enter too quick, and I've had too much Brian Boru to figure out the edit feature. . .problem is that this beer sells for 9 or 10 dollars a bottle here, and I'd love to try and work out a recipe for it. I read it has Amarillo hops, but I'm not sure where to take this. Any input on malt, hops, or just general info about the beer, etc, would be appreciated. :mug:

not a big 3 floyds fan!!?? Blasphemy! =)

I love LOVE Dreadnaught IPA. I had it on tap at a beer festival, I must have spent 15 of my 20 tickets on that beer. MAN that was good. I wish I could get it in Colorado. Hands down the best IPA to ever grace my palate.

Well, 3 Floyd's likes their hops. . .and they are good at incorporating them. I love the Brian Boru, though, and if I could get a reasonable facsimile, or something similar to brew, I'd be happy. . :D

Back