Caldera &/or New Belgium IPA Clones?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apoxbrew

Reaction score
Hi... new to the forums obviously.

Searched for Caldera and NB clones and didn't find anything posted. I absolutely love the Caldera IPA and Hopportunity Knocks as well as the NB Ranger IPA. Thought I'd ask around... see if anyone had a clone for these.

Thanks! :mug:

EDIT: oops... meant to post this in the general recipe section. sorry! if a mod could please move, that'd be great. thanks!

i recently had their IPA. Its quite tastey. I was thinking of playing with a recipe. Caldera give the stats on its site, so you probably could work backwards.

hehe... indeed. my favorite right now actually. if you're able to get some of that hopportunity knocks from a local distributor, you should definitely check it out. they recently started putting it in 22oz bottles so there's a good chance you could get some. it's even better than the IPA. sadly they don't offer any stats for that one.

with respect to working backwards on the IPA, i'm going to have to leave that to someone with some actual skill! LOL. i'm a super newb at this point and will be lucky if my first batch is drinkable!! hehehe.

if you decide to give it a go, definitely let me know how it works out. would love to make some at some point.

Back