What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smacking a Maine Beer Co. Zoe.

image-1353366808.jpg

Having a Torpedo, while getting things in order. My 2 nephews are coming home tomorrow! I'm one step closer to adopting them as my own! I still have a **** ton to do...

WesleyS said:
Yep, I'll probably pick some up next time I'm at Specs. Out of the Specs locations I frequent I've only seen it at one.

Wife went out of her way an picked me up a case today 12 bombers for $22

image-1993785721.jpg

image-3882194640.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
Saint Arnold - Bishops Barrel 4. A bourbon barrel weizenbock with cocoa nibs

How is it? Does Gooses Acre usually have it for a while?

How is it? Does Gooses Acre usually have it for a while?

Yes they do. No one knows about it. It usually last a while but done quote me on it.

Its ok. It has a slight whiskey bite on the first sip. Lots of bourbon it smooths out when it warms.. Little chocolate and the weizenbock back bone. Im enjoying it. They need to change bourbons because they all taste same. They need more variety in spirits. Worth the try though

Just having a beer and preparing for winter. Beast. Mode.

image-2174122306.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
Yes they do. No one knows about it. It usually last a while but done quote me on it.

Its ok. It has a slight whiskey bite on the first sip. Lots of bourbon it smooths out when it warms.. Little chocolate and the weizenbock back bone. Im enjoying it. They need to change bourbons because they all taste same. They need more variety in spirits. Worth the try though

I need to stop by there one day on my way home. Hopefully they'll still have some.

Back