• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Cheapo Shank, Standard Coupler, Drip Tray

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doggage

Reaction score
If anyone has a shank (preferably with a nipple, but if not I'd need a tailpiece setup too), a standard keg coupler, and a small drip tray with mounting holes, I'm trying to get a buddy set up with a kegerator. He has everything else and is trying to do it as cheaply as possible, so he's not picky. Just stuff that works and will clean up okay. Thanks!

Hey Danaldor. He needs to pass through the front of an old fridge. I'd say if it's a standard shank he could probably get away with a 3" or so. If it's one that has a nipple integrated, he could probably get away with a 2", I bet. Unfortunately he hasn't cut the hole yet so I don't have any measurements.

Thanks again for the faucet. If you ever have access to more, let me know. I think I'd be interested in a couple.

I can help on the shanks only, seems I managed to part out (to my wife's delight) more of the hoarded stuff then I thought I had. Can have the part for cheap, but might want to look for somebody with more of your list to avoid a shipping charges fiasco.

Okay, I'm in no hurry so to save him a bit I think I'll wait. Anyone have a drip tray, shank, and keg coupler they're willing to part with?

Latest posts

Back