live in NC, buy this

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what do you think it should sell for. im only 475 mi. away. for the right price it sounds like a road trip.

Thanks sub1427 for letting me know about this forum, now I feel I have been neglected by not being here before. The items up for sale are my own. I have already sold my all grain system and this is the rest. Due to unfortunate circumstances. I will be back and since I am now a member of this forum can keep in contact. I will sell this to the highest bidder of course then move back to Kalamazoo MI where I hope to start over and get some ppl involved in the same thing. Thanks all and looking to talk to you more in the future.

"If it smells like beer I'll drink it":mug:

sub1427 said:
What a deal, I wish i lived in GA , i would jump on this ASAP

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beer-Making-Keg...458325673QQcategoryZ38172QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Cheers :mug:

I could so run over and pick it up this weekend, but I think it is safe to say the bidding will go past what I am willing to pay.

Beerrat said:
Thanks sub1427 for letting me know about this forum, now I feel I have been neglected by not being here before. The items up for sale are my own. I have already sold my all grain system and this is the rest. Due to unfortunate circumstances. I will be back and since I am now a member of this forum can keep in contact. I will sell this to the highest bidder of course then move back to Kalamazoo MI where I hope to start over and get some ppl involved in the same thing. Thanks all and looking to talk to you more in the future.

"If it smells like beer I'll drink it":mug:

Wow, someone's gonna get a deal on that that's for sure. Definitely let us know how things shake out. I'm sure you'll love to enjoy a HB while visiting this board... All the best to you!

Ize

Beerrat said:
I will sell this to the highest bidder of course then move back to Kalamazoo MI where I hope to start over and get some ppl involved in the same thing. Thanks all and looking to talk to you more in the future.

Huh, that's a relieve. I thought the poor guy had to give up his hobby for good. :mug:

But is shipping it to MI really more expensive than buying it all again?

Kai

Thanks all and no to shipping to MI. Need all I can get right now and one car is not going to haul the equip and my personal items. It did take a while to think of whether to take my clothes or the equip but had to make a rational decision. The rational side won! This time anyway. But now that I have done this for the last couple years and learned so much, I do not think it will be as hard to get back on my feet or Butt (depends on how much I had) Besides, by this forum, I might find someone from MI right? :) or Close to Kalamazoo MI.

well we own the stuff he couldnt fit in his car!! lucky us!!!

thanks to beerluvngrl sitting at the computer and bidding!!

see ya soon beerrat!! save me some beer!

$220. I would have paid more, but I had to leave GA early, like yesterday and couldn't bid anymore since I would have been home before the auction was over.:mad:

I wanted to get the deal and pick it up on my way home (previously next weekend), but like I said I left GA early and I'm home in IL already.

I'm certain the buyer was happy! (because, I'm not!:( ):D

Thanks sailman and beerluvngrl, I know you will enjoy. The last batch I had in the fermenter, a High Gravity Scotch Ale that I was going to bottle before anyone picked it up is now going into one of YOUR kegs and I will force carbonate today and overnight and start on it tomorrow night or Tuesday. Hope you do not mind I borrow your keg. (Hehe) I will try and leave some in it for you to sample back home. Besides it will save me on cleaning time. LOL. Thanks again.

"I really believe his theory"

One afternoon at Cheers, Cliff Clavin was explaining the Buffalo Theory to his buddy Norm. and here's how it went:
Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.

In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.

Well I just got back in from the road trip. I found Beerat ok, a real nice guy. I havent had a chance to look at all of it yet but Im sure its all fine. I cant wait to start kegging, Im going today to pick up the kegerator that I won last weekend at the World Beer Festival. Thanks again Beerat. Greg

Back