What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water at work, almost lunchtime! Found a restaurant near me with sculpin on draft, $9 for a 22. They also have grapefruit sculpin but only serve it as a 12 oz. Even better, its within walking distance ;)

My porter,

image.jpg

Go all day wanting nothing more than to go home, have a nice dinner and get to bed early. Never fails... 2pm rolls around and it changes everything, want nothing more than to go out and drink all night. That struggle of good vs evil is real. Unfortunately evil wins most of the time in this case.

Go all day wanting nothing more than to go home, have a nice dinner and get to bed early. Never fails... 2pm rolls around and it changes everything, want nothing more than to go out and drink all night. That struggle of good vs evil is real. Unfortunately evil wins most of the time in this case.

If drinking is evil I dont want to be good. My stout.

IMG_20150216_150757.jpg

HB amarillo pale ale. It's smowijg so the county just went into a state of emergency. No lie.

@mattmmille @hello

You guys got snow!?

Coffee. Water. Not ready for another work week.

It just sleeted like mother floccer here. While we don't get 6 feet of snow, we get ice under our snow. Then the Yankees that move here make fun of us for being scared to drive. But they don't have experience driving on this crap! So, they wind up skidding off the road and causing accidents. Oh, and the truckers and four wheelers that think they can drive on anything...but have no idea that ice doesn't give a flocc about trucks and four wheel drive. We're supposed to get a couple of days of record breaking low temperatures, so it'll stick around for a few days. Our advantage is that it will be gone by the weekend or next week. And Spring actually comes in March!

Having a Coke Cherry Zero with dinner. No school for the kids; no driving tomorrow...beer tonight!

Had an Ellies brown now this. Beer store was closed Cause of the snow and ice, and this is the best the gas station had to offer. Not impressed.

IMG_20150216_160707.jpg

IMG_20150216_170209.jpg

Back