pretty good if I must say.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to say I just tasted my first from a 5 gal batch. Its only been bottled for 6 days but I couldn't wait any more... so I cooled 1 just to try it. Its a red ale and I know it has time left for good carb and conditioning but its got potential. looking forward to a few weeks down the road. about the same time when i'll be bottling the hopped pale I have in primary. ;) .

We've dove into our batch thats been bottled for about 2 weeks now. Its not what we expected (it was an English Brown Ale kit) I really like it though, its like a lighter version of a NEW castle brown ale. That first sip... *when its good* is awesome!! Glad you are enjoying the fruits of your labor!!

You have the right idea, brew while you are waiting on the last batch. :) Now it's time to start the next. grats on a beer you like.

+1,000 you need to brew asap the first batch doesn't last very long. My friends and family cleaned me out on my first brew.

Back