Cincy Winter Beerfest!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going for the first time. Going to enter an iipa and barleywine into the homebrew competition. Barleywine is too young, 4 months.... But for my first competition, im excited to get feedback.

arkowa said:
Going for the first time. Going to enter an iipa and barleywine into the homebrew competition. Barleywine is too young, 4 months.... But for my first competition, im excited to get feedback.

I didn't realize that there was a comp. is this Cincy or cbus? Is it too late to register?

Ok I researched and entered two beers into the cincy comp. Also my first competition. I am entering an American Brown, and an American IPA. Good Luck!

Oh man if it's like the one in CBus it will be a good time. Just wish that they would have had a comp here also. Getting in an hr early was worth every penny.

Ill be pouring friday (5-11) then getting back down there at 8am to submit 4 beers in comp and be a judge for my first time! long story short itll be a mini NHC for me. Kind of a practice run. I think I will be asking ppl who is part of HBT to place some faces with some names. 5-11pm free beer then 9a-11 pm free beer. then im going to have water/asprin fest at my place sunday..

funny thing is the comp is called "america vs the world" and 3/4ths of my enteries will be german lagers/ales. DOH! for being "the world" I suppose

Back