Need some beer recommendations!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FuelshopMcgee

Reaction score
I'm going to the Belgium beer fest this weekend in Brussels, Belgium I'm not terribly familiar with everything on the list and I was hoping that perhaps some of you might be able to help pick out the cream of the crop if you will ;) Here is a list of beers that will be available http://www.weekenddelabiere.be/en/pages/bierkaart.htm

I really want to get into some more Lambics and I've honestly never had a Saison that I liked so perhaps you guys might see one on the list that I should try.

I am open for any suggestions there are just too many to choose from!!!:tank:

I made a post in the beer gathering section as well with more info (hotels etc..)

Hogaarden is great imported...I can't imagine how good it would be straight from the source! Also, make sure to try the St. Bernardus line...especially the ABT 12, it's a beer like no other.

Other than that, I'd just be excited to try all the various regional beers...especially the Saison. You'll find that they will all be fairly different based on their region of origin.

Back