The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saturday looks like its going to be 70 degrees, not a cloud in the sky and gentle breezes. In other words, a perfect day for a BBQ. Not that it really matters but of those coming, who plans on brewing?

And if you are coming and have a pop up tent would you mind bringing it? It's nice to have a bunch, just in case. Also, if you have folding chairs throw them in the car too. You can never have too many chairs.

Oh ya, strippers. Who's bringing the strippers?

A close second to strippers.

Wait a minute... I'm thinking about Mort.......

WTF sort of self respecting stripper would agree to show up at a BBQ with Mort as her 'Sponsor? Ok. Forget the whole idea of strippers. Especially you Mort. No strippers.

<mumbling under my breath>. "Farkin' A. That's JUST what I need. Mort showing up with strippers."
~~~shudder~~~~

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

I could use a little witty banter now. My uncle died yesterday and I'm pretty bummed. Yeager, say something retarded. Cape, tell us how you can't make the Bog Water fast enough. bird, call me fat.

Hope everyone at Masstoberfest will join me in a toast to my Uncle Tom on Saturday. He was a nice man.

Cape isn't going to be bringing any Stinger to Masstoberfest... apparently it is too valuable to share with the likes of the Massholes.

So sorry for your loss Paul.

Most have been rebuilt from Irene. I still see houses off their foundations in the killington area when driving through. There are a number of bridges that are still under construction. My town had very little damage, and we have two good size rivers.

At Kinsale.

"You know who" has 'a meeting with is boss.' Which we all know is a euphemism for a prepaid appointment with Mistress Gwendolyn. I don't blame him. I mean, if he's going to pay some 300 # heifer to dress him in diapers and spank him for pissing in the thing I suppose he'd feel pretty foolish not even showing up.

So the Stinger is pouring well and hitting the spot. That first one went down quite nicely.

And what have we here? Bog Iron Pretzels on the menu? WTF? Ok. I'll jump. Stand by.

paulthenurse said:
At Kinsale.

"You know who" has 'a meeting with is boss.' Which we all know is a euphemism for a prepaid appointment with Mistress Gwendolyn. I don't blame him. I mean, if he's going to pay some 300 # heifer to dress him in diapers and spank him for pissing in the thing I suppose he'd feel pretty foolish not even showing up.

So the Stinger is pouring well and hitting the spot. That first one went down quite nicely.

And what have we here? Bog Iron Pretzels on the menu? WTF? Ok. I'll jump. Stand by.

Oh! Are those like bar pretzels.... All teaming with disease?

Warm...

Crusty...

Salty..

Cheesy with a nice beer undercurrent...

And the pretzels are OK too

image-3982094329.jpg

ok, i see the problem now. you bash cape all the time, but you throw a few compliments mixed in with all the bashing so it makes it ok. i see what I did wrong now, I did bash you all the time, but didnt throw enough nice comments in there. maybe I can redeem myself someday.

Back