Flying Dog Raging B*tch IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sedge

Reaction score
Flying Dog's newest, a Belgian styled IPA.

Anyone try this yet? Its their 20th Anniversary beer, and is definitely different. A much better belgian IPA attempt than Houblon Chouffe I think. You can find it in better beer stores in Maryland for sure (like The Perfect Pour) or from the brewery itself in Frederick. They are out of it right now, but will have champagne bottles for sale in the tasting room in April.

Yup.. had it at their release party during GABF week in Denver, and then picked up a 6pack last week.

Great stuff from FD. Reminds me a bit of Stone's Cali-Belgique but i love that stuff as well.

I had it a few months ago off tap. It was different. I wasn't really sure what to expect. Started to like it more towards the end of the pint. Guess I need to dabble into belgians more though.

It was interesting, I was hoping for something a bit more exotic in the Belgian side coming through, but that doesn't mean it's not there at all. I wasn't sure what to expect and I liked it in the end.

NOt super relevant, but I live 3 minutes from the brewery :D

Back