FT: 3 Floyd's, Founder's, Bell's, Dogfish Head, Great Lakes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flipadelphia

Reaction score
I can get just about any beer from these breweries. Zombie Dust is random as is obviously Kentucky Breakfast Stout. Anything else though basically that they regularly produce I can get.

Looking for anything that I can't get in the Cincinnati area...off the top of my head...

Pizza Port
Russian River
Cigar City
Alchemist
Hill Farmstead

any highly rated beer honestly that isn't from around here, since I am new-ish I'll gladly send out first if you want.

All good- new to the site and just not sure what's accepted etiquette. Don't want to get banned within 48 hrs of registering lol.

All good- new to the site and just not sure what's accepted etiquette. Don't want to get banned within 48 hrs of registering lol.

Its going to take A LOT more then that lol trust me. Keep trying for that KBS, its really good. You might be able to find it easier late in April when its released again.

Haha okay- good to know. Thanks for the tip. I've been totally missing out on the trade scene it seems. Gotta make up for lost time

Eh, its frowned upon to jack the thread like this lol...but we mean no harm.

I can get just about any beer from these breweries. Zombie Dust is random as is obviously Kentucky Breakfast Stout. Anything else though basically that they regularly produce I can get.

Looking for anything that I can't get in the Cincinnati area...off the top of my head...

Pizza Port
Russian River
Cigar City
Alchemist
Hill Farmstead

any highly rated beer honestly that isn't from around here, since I am new-ish I'll gladly send out first if you want.

Reposting for the op

I'd be interested in some of those. RR brews aren't hard for me to get as I'm about a half a block from the brewery.

No. I made an offer to the OP poster first. Willing to do a second deal with this other person as well. Is there something wrong with that?

There was no response to this thread.....which makes it look like OP never received his ISO.

You also stated you can get RR, but want to trade for it...

Theres also private messages....just sayin.

I dont understand what is going on here...maybe the mods should delete all of our unneeded banter

Flipadelphia said:
I can get just about any beer from these breweries. Zombie Dust is random as is obviously Kentucky Breakfast Stout. Anything else though basically that they regularly produce I can get. Looking for anything that I can't get in the Cincinnati area...off the top of my head... Pizza Port Russian River Cigar City Alchemist Hill Farmstead any highly rated beer honestly that isn't from around here, since I am new-ish I'll gladly send out first if you want.
Can you get any special releases?

Back