If your ever in Waco, Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viper78

Reaction score
I would highly suggest Cricket's Grill and Draft House. They have 107 Draft Taps and they are all kept fresh and clean. Just for full disclosure my company does their t-shirts and their mugs, but I have been going there since it opened back in my college days and their beer selection has really improved in the last couple of years as far as variety and quality.

While the serve a killer made from real sugar traditional Dr Pepper there at the fountain that anyone who likes Dr Pepper should try at least once in their life...it's not beer...so no I am not...but while you are in Waco you should go.

Agreed. Cricket's has an excellent selection, and can get quite full on weekends. Highly recommended.

You know what bugs me? People who point out the obvious after someone else has already done it. Why don't you go grammar check another post, because you are a month late. Especially, since there is no way to fix it after the fact.

The selection has gotten even better as time goes on. I spend many a weekend nights there.

Back